GET THE LOOK….theYOUway
Hey YOU….Chignons have always been a popular choice when it comes to the need for an elegantly simple hairstyle. This super flexible do can be worn in many different ways and for many different occasions. For the Bottega Veneta Spring/Summer 2013 show, the chignon was given a dreamy and wispy twist
1) Start by roughly blow drying your hair with a diffuser to create some texture.
2) Create a straight middle part and then apply hair powder to the roots of your hair for a matte effect. For this show, Redken’s Power Grip 03 mattifying powder was used.
3) Now it’s time to gather your hair into a ponytail: gently comb random areas of your hair and tie it into a ponytail secured with an elastic. Keep the ponytail low and loose to really get that wispy look.
4) To create more texture, comb your ponytail using a boar bristle brush like our favourite Mason Pearson. Do this gently, you want a natural wispy look and not a messy one.
5) Create the wispy chignon by twisting the ponytail into a bun and then secure it with some hair pins.
6) Leave some strands loose in the front part of your hair, for that dreamy effect.
This cool, wispy chignon is great for day or night and can go very well with almost any make up. It’s very easy to do and you really don’t have to worry about strands going out of place – it’s all part of the effect.
Last saturday it was time for an early start at the TV4 Studio where Steve joined Claus Juhlin of KING Magazine and programme leader Jesper Börjesson for the years first episode of DIN STIL.
We sure do;)
20% rabatt på Macadamian!
Vi välkomnar ett nytt märke in i familjen och erbjuder därför 20% Rabatt under hela premiärveckan! Erbjudandet gäller fram till 17 januari. Rabatten dras av i kassan.