Världskände stylisten Steve Terry vet allt som går att veta om hår och skönhet! Nu vill han dela med sig några av sina 5 favoritprodukter till…dig!
– Reverence Aromatique Hand Wash from Aesop is one of my all time favorite products! It will clean your hands AND gently exfoliate them! It contains a proprietary blend of herbal extracts and finely ground pumice that provides a gentle exfoliation. The hands will be refreshed, clean and exceptionally soft. Perfect for me AND my clients!”
Click here to get the: Reverence Aromatique Hand Wash
– Kevin Murphy Young Again Shampoo and conditioner is the latest launch from Kevin Murphy. Derived from the popular young again-oli comes this series with shampoo, conditioner and mask. A restorative series with 20 amino acids, extracts of lotus flower and orchid, which helps to restore the shine and luster of tired and frizzy hairs. Imagine mending your hair AND getting loads of sparkle to it!
Click here to get the: Shampoo and Conditioner
– GHD really went all in when they invented the Eclipse! It took the scientists about 7 years to make it perfect – and perfect it is. A total of 6 heat sensors makes sure you get a more even heat through the hair resulting in less wear on the hair. Even the frizziest of hair will be tamed! It is awesome both for straightening and for making luscious curls!
Click here to get the: GHD Eclipse
– The Organic Pharmacy is a new brand addition to You, but it has already become one of my favorite products since everything from the brand is organic and very effective! The Rose balm is a universal cream to be used on lips, face, feet, hair and hands, just- use it anywhere, anytime! 7 super plant oils will make every part of you look amazing – and smell even better!
Click here to get the: The Rose Balm
– Davines is a line that has been with me for years. Dependable, effective and innovative! Now they have just launched a brand new line of styling and I love them all! The patterns of the products are inspired from old Russian folklore and the scents are wonderful. If I have to chose a favorite from the line it must be Davines More Inside No Gas spray. Light weight hairspray that dries quickly and leaves no greasy feeling. It also gives the hair a little shine and is easy to brush out. I love to end a session with this hairspray!
Click here to get the: Davines More Inside No Gas spray
Titiyo is DJ for the opening of the Prada store in Stockholm tonight and was @ YOU this afternoon to get the perfect hair for the occasion.
Cool hair for a cooler girl;)
Check out our report from MBFW together with Nina Johansson, Steve and Aftonbladet TV:) Trends…thoughts and interviews with some top designers all rolled in to one!
Today we were backstage @ Mercedes Benz Fashion Week for the Bea Szenfeld show.
Here´s a glimpse…..all in…..paper!
Wonderful Linda Öhrn Lernström is Editor in Chief for VeckoRevyn and was back @ YOU to visit Sarah for a “after summer fresh’n up” =)
Lindas´s new look was achieved when Sarah used a layering technique to the hair to create a natural and fun look, with a very cool and sexy fringe by the way;).
For you to achieve Linda’s look – here’s a tip for YOU from Sarah:
1)To get your hair squeaky clean after the summers fun in the sun, wash it with deep cleansing Maxi Wash from Kevin Murphy. It will help you get rid of all the residues of products, salt and dirt.
2) To get a natural shine, boost and nurture in the hair, take some of Elixir Ultime Oleó Complexe from Kerastase. It is a unique and versatile elixir for the hair and it adopts its qualities for every type of hair. You can put it in both in wet and in dry hair and it will give heat protection and shine to the hair.
3) Finish with a touch of Davines new More Inside Invisible No Gas Spray that gives the hair a light hold and shape without weighing it down.
To book your appointment, please follow this link or call 08-23 88 88
We are looking forward to seeing you:)
Expert beautician and make-up artist Dominika Newelska knows all there is to know about Bliss and bareMinerals and…she will be with us in store for the whole day on Tuesday the 27th of August:)
Dominika will be here to help you with everything there is to know about the products and how to use them.
Have your make-up done, get tips and tricks and even personally recommended beauty care advise.
AND..wait…if you purchase something from Bliss or bareMinerals, you will receive a free gift worth 305kr to take home with you!
We hope to see you at You Stockholm, Birger Jarlsgatan 37 in Stockholm on Tuesday the 27th!