free live sexcams
December is usually filled with a lot of Christmas parties and dinners! So here’s some inspiration from Beatrice for simple yet beautiful hair ups and styling to go with that hot dress of yours!
Messy buns and ponytails, back slicks, quiffs, waves.. Why not try it out and rock that party!:)
Caroline Sandström works together with Petra Tungården as the Fashion Reporter @ Metro Mode.
Recently she was at You and had her hair cut with Steve:)
Simple solid lengths but still an undone and easy feel was perfect for Caroline.
Here she is in action together with her new hair;)
Christmas is that perfect time of the year to think about others! To reach out, to help, to care! By jumping in on http://www.actionaid.se/ you can buy someone a Christmas gift and at the same time help a person in need!
Please check it out!
Ok so…You just had a second round of the ‘Julbord’ and right now, all you want to do is throw yourself on the sofa and watch a funny Christmas movie right! We asked our own inhouse film expert Therece to help us list 5 top Christmas movies for You to enjoy :)
1. Home alone 1
2. Home alone 2
3. A nightmare before Christmas
4. Tomten är far till alla barnen
5. Grinchen ‘ How the Grinch stole Christmas’
All You have to do is to sit back and relax;)
‘Winter Hair’ can be a bit tricky at times. Using the right products is actually helping a lot! Here’s a few good tips along the way.
* Use a Shampoo and Conditioner that suits your hair type. Kevin Murphy Born Again series is a perfect range with lot of moisture and strength for the hair and scalp. Using a treatment once a week is also perfect for those dry winter ends!
* When you’re blow drying your hair, make sure you use a good volume mousse or volume creme for the roots! Kevin Murphy Body Builder or Anti Gravity are great choices! You do wanna have a bit of volume left in the hair when you get to work and take that hat of right ;)
* Apply Kevin Murphy Young Again Serum in the hair for extra moisture, strength and heat protection! Also adding a few drops in dry hair helps to get rid of that static effect that hair often suffers from during this time of year!
You’re more than welcome to drop into the salon for help with finding products for Your hair, or ask your hairdresser at your next appointment! There’s a jungle of products out there so we’re more than happy to help you find what’s best for you and your hair!
Check out this smooth shoot with Eliza Cummings by Camilla Åkrans for Contributor # 4.