free live sexcams
Sofie really shines with confidence and joy after a color with Solmaz and a “big change” cut with Sarah! Sarah took off a huge amount of hair and really brought Sofie’s personality (and new hair color) forward! Amazing!
You can also book your color with Solmaz and your cut with Sarah online, just use this link. And you can always call us at You Stockholm on 08 – 23 88 88.
Now after the summer, the hair is worn, dry and frizzy. Affected by lovely lazy days in the sun and by the sea, and it needs some extraordinary care. Super stylist Steve Terry will guide you to a healthier and better looking autumn hair!
The right products
- A good shampoo and conditioner is the alpha and omega of a healthy and strong hair. It is important to choose the right products for your hair type. If you have a little drier hair, then Hydrate Me Wash and Rinse from Kevin Murphy is a good tip for you. If you have colored hair, you can benefit from using Full Shimmer Shampoo and Conditioner from Shu Uemura. It is also important that you regularly visit your hairdresser.
Do not wash too often
- Remember not to wash your hair too often as the natural fat that is neededn takes time to be manufactured. If you need a “freshen up” you can use a dry shampoo. My two favorites comes from Evo and Blowpro.
- Purchase a good deep conditioner. A Treatment or Hair Mask is packed with goodies for the hair proteins and vitamins and provides more intensive care for hair that is damaged by sun, heat styling or chemicals than a regular conditioner does. A tip on good products are Deep Repair Masque from Macademia Natural Oil or Rose Hair & Scalp Moisturising Masque of Aesop.
- Use a good hair brush to not tear the hair unnecessarily. Mason Pearson makes amazing brushes that are gentle on your hair. For those with thicker hair the Handy Bristle & Nylon will suit better and for a thinner / normal hair Handy Bristle will be a perfect match. There are no brushes like these on the market. An investment for your hair that with the proper care will keep indefinitely.
- If you blow-dry, curl, or use the flat iron on your hair, it is important that you have a proper heat shield to protect the hair. It also makes your styling better and longer. Melu Thermal Protector Shield from Davines and Fortifying Heat Spray is two very good products.
- Last but not least it is important to use a good leave-in conditioner or protein spray that strengthens, nourishes and protects your hair. Tips on products that I use is Protein Spray from Less is More and Leave In Cream from Amika.
Jasmina had an awesome cut and color session with our
Junior Stylist Victoria!
Victoria intensified Jasmina’s color by adding a shade of golden beige and gave her a shorter and sharper cut.
If you want to know more about Victoria and her prices, please read HERE.
If you want to book an appointment with her, please call 08-23 88 88!
Looking forward to seeing you, and… HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!
We adore Eco.Kid!
Eco.kid is an organic, healthier, biologically friendlier and more effective product range formulated exclusively for the hair, scalp and skin of children! The products battle kids unique needs such as dry scalp, cradle cap, dry skin and skin irritation, aaaand of course – head lice!
A super combo of products that will treat, moisturize and clean – all with a sensitive touch and an ecological sense. It is just wonderful!
We are super proud to present to you our new Junior Stylist – Victoria! Yey:)
After completing her studies at one of Stockholm’s leading hairdressing schools, Victoria joined the YOU Crew and she has been thoroughly trained and tested with us over the last 18 months.
We are now beyond happy to announce that she is stepping up to become our Junior Stylist!
Cut, 75 min: 690 sek
Color/Highlights: from. 1390 sek
Outgrowth/Toner: from. 1290 sek
To book a session with our best Junior Stylist, please call 08-23 88 88
Stina went from a slightly boring, grown out and shapeless long page to a texturized, chopped, sassy and SHORT bob!
Sarah used the multi product Kevin Murphy Anti Gravity spray on Stina’s hair to create volume, shine and texture on her fine, nordic hair.