Multi Products is something you just have to love! You might have a small bathroom, going away and want to pack light or just want to be a little economical with the best possible results for minimum effort. Then these clever products to be something just for…YOU!
The multi product of the multi products!
- Usually we don’t want a dry shampoo leaving white residues in the hair, but if you usually bleach your hair you can keep your outgrowth in place with a good (or bad?) dry shampoo to mask the roots.
- Dry shampoo also creates volume, texture and is perfect to spray through your hair before you do a hair up. Then your hairpins will sit better and more secure in the hair.
- After creating curls in your hair you can keep them nicely separated by spraying your lengths with dry shampoo. This will take down the natural oils that usually makes the curls stick together.
- You give your hair a neat volume of spraying dry shampoo in it while you have your head up side down.
- …and, of course, you can skip washing your hair if you refresh it with dry shampoo occasionally. Multi!
Tips: Kevin Murphy Fresh.Hair
This product can be used not only for the whole 18 different areas – it will also in eight different scents!
All oils and essential oils are certified organic to the National Organic Standards Program and is therefore okay to consume or use out in the wild. Dr. Bronner’s soaps can be used as:
- facial cleansing,
- massage oil,
- hand soap,
- baby oil,
- shower gel,
- suntan lotion,
- bubble bath,
- toilet cleaning,
- car wash,
- shaving cream,
- laundry detergent,
- dish soap,
- pet wash,
- cleaning of dentures.
Tips: Dr. Bronner’s Lavender Pure Castile Soap
A CC-cream can be used as both a color smoothing primer or directly as a foundation.
- The product usually contain vitamins and antioxidants, and best of all, a high SPF.
- You get sheen, get beautiful skin directly and you protect your skin from the sun’s rays.
- You do not really need at all any day cream for a good CC cream.
Tips: Peter Thomas Roth, CC Cream
Obviously, you can tell by its name, a hair straightener is there to help you flatten your hair straight. . But, if you are a bit handy, you can also use the straightener as a really nice curling iron!
- You can create curls, waves and cork screws with a few simple moves.
- You vary the size of the curls by taking different amounts of hair between the plates
- Do not squeeze the plates hard when you twist your hair, then it will look like you have nicks in the hair.
- You should not rotate the straightener, but pull your hair “over and across” the plates and then pull straight out.
- For each curl you create, let it cool thoroughly and fix it with a spray.
Tips: GHD, Eclipse
A “Beauty Balm” is a fat, nutritious cream that you can use to:
- remove makeup,
- gently exfoliate the skin,
- use as a nourishing face mask or as a nutritious, rich night cream.
- Helps to heal small wounds and is perfect for those with sensitive or very dry skin.
- You can also use a “Beauty Balm” on cuticles, lips or dry elbows or feet.
- This type of beauty balm is usually composed of different combinations of oil, vitamins and shea butter.
Tips: The Organic Pharmacy, Rose Balm